WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information, or from that information and other information in a person’s possession, including any expression of opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified or reasonably identified individual and any indication of intention in respect of an individual.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where practical, we will collect personal information directly from you. Generally, this collection will occur when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit our website/app. We may collect personal information about you when you purchase or make enquires about travel arrangements or other products and services, when you enter competitions, when you register for promotions, when you subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters) or when you request brochures or other information from us. We may also collect your personal information when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you (e.g. a family or group booking). Where this occurs, we will assume you have consented to your personal information being collected by us and to us handling it in accordance with this Policy. You should let us know immediately if you become aware that your personal information has been provided to us by another person without your consent.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about you is the information that is needed to facilitate your travel arrangements and bookings and to arrange travel-related services and products on your behalf. When you make contact with us for other purposes, we may also collect personal information about you in relation to those purposes. For example, we may collect your personal information so we can contact you about a competition you have entered (e.g. if you win) or to respond to an enquiry or feedback form you have sent to us. We also collect information that is required for use in the business activities of TravellerPass LLC and our related entities, including for example, financial details necessary in order to process various transactions, and any other relevant personal information you may elect to provide to us. In some circumstances, we may collect personal information from you which is regarded as sensitive information. Sensitive information includes types of personal information such as your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or affiliations, criminal record and health information. We will only collect sensitive information about you with your consent and where reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities (e.g. to make travel arrangements on your behalf). Where you provide sensitive information to us, you consent to us using that sensitive information for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, if you provide health information to us in connection with a travel insurance application you would like to make, you consent to us using and disclosing that health information in connection with arranging that travel insurance on your behalf.
All credit/debit cards details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
All personally identifiable information is used in relation to rendering our services and will NOT be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
http://www.travellerpass.online/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
http://www.travellerpass.online/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://www.travellerpass.online/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
ONLINE STORE TERMS & MEMBERSHIPS
By agreeing to this agreement and from using our services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
TravellerPass LLC will send you email campaigns to keep you aware of the latest offers.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
TravellerPass LLC maintains the Website ("Site")
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Memberships on Apple Devices
Membership options for UAE -
1 Month Membership - AED 34.99
1 Year Membership - AED 349.99
Payments and Renewal:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Account settings at any time after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.
In the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any of the mentioned warranty or terms mentioned in the agreement.
TravellerPass LLC and the User agrees to acknowledge that the agreement is concluded between TravellerPass and the User only, and not with Apple.
Memberships on Android
Visa, Mastercard and other major card processing companies with both credit and debit cards may be used for payments on the app in AED or US Dollars as specified during purchase of memberships. Subscription options for monthly and yearly memberships are offered. In case of a refund request by the user, the request will be reviewed and the amount in full or for the remaining months of the membership will be refunded to the original mode of payment based on TravellerPass LLC's decision on a case-by-case basis.
WHEN WE ACT AS AGENT.
When we book products and services for you, we usually do so as agent for or on behalf of travel service providers. This means that we usually collect personal information about you both for our internal purposes (e.g. to process your booking), and on behalf of the parties for whom we act as agent, for their internal purposes (e.g. to provide the booked services). Accordingly, the consent you provide under this Policy to the collection and use of personal information by us applies equally to the parties whose products and services we sell. For example, if you purchase a flight from us, then under this Policy you will have consented to your personal information being provided to the airline to enable your flight to be booked. We act as agent for or on behalf of many thousands of travel service providers, so it is not possible for us to set out in this Policy all of the travel service providers for whom we act nor exactly how each of these travel service providers will use your personal information. If you wish to contact us for further information, please refer to the “Feedback / Complaints / Contact” section below. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION? Where you contact us in relation to a travel booking or query, the primary purpose for which we collect your personal information is generally to provide you with travel advice and/or to assist you with booking travel and/or travel-related products and services. However, the purpose of collection may differ depending on the particular circumstances as disclosed in this Policy.
By providing us, or otherwise allowing us to collect, your personal information, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and for related or ancillary purposes, such as any one or more of the following purposes:
• identification of fraud or error;
• regulatory reporting and compliance;
• developing, improving and marketing our products and services and those of our related entities;
• servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you;
• involving you in market research, gauging customer satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our relationship with you;
• to facilitate your participation in loyalty programs;
• to analyse trends in sales and travel destinations;
• for marketing activities including but not limited to mail-outs, emails, e-newsletters, SMS notifications and telephone calls;
• internal accounting and administration; and
• other purposes as permitted or required by law (e.g. to prevent a threat to life, health or safety).
We will only send e-newsletters or other promotional materials to you when signing into the app, the opt-out option is provided in the emails we sent if this does not interest you. You can subscribe to receive e-newsletters and other promotional materials by following the relevant links on our website. We are only allowed to store your personal information for as long as necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected or a related or ancillary purpose. We may, therefore, delete your personal information after a reasonable period of time and, if you have not used our services for some time, you may have to re-enter or re-supply your personal information to us. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES? Yes.
You also consent to the personal information about you which we collect or receive being processed, transferred and/or disclosed by us in the following circumstances:
• in each of the circumstances set out in the previous section “How do we use personal information?”;
• as permitted or required by law;
• to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies, including to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
• to third-party suppliers of IT-based solutions that assist us in providing products and services to you;
• to our related entities and brands (including companies based overseas);
• to travel service providers such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other service providers for the purpose for
• which the information was collected or for a related purpose (for example to facilitate and process your travel arrangements);
• to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable customs/immigration requirements relating to your travel;
• to comply with a request from a qualified government department if we are satisfied that they have the authority to make such a request;
• where we suspect that unlawful activity has been or may be engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter;
• to third parties who may involve you in market research for the purpose of servicing our relationship with you and improving the services we provide; and
• to third parties for the purpose of analyzing trends in sales and travel destinations.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise this Policy. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and for any reason. If we make a change to the Policy, the revised version will be posted on our website.
You can reach us at or by clicking need help in the TravellerPass app main menu.