'Refer a Friend'
Terms and Conditions
Refer a Friend promotion (Promotion) is subject to the following Samba Financial Group (“Samba”) Terms and Conditions:
Referrer: Existing Samba Credit Card holder who participates in the Promotion and refers prospective applicants to Samba
Referee: A prospective Samba Credit Card applicant who is introduced to Samba by the Referrer.
2. The Promotion is only valid for Referrers who provide Referee details between 15 November 2019 till 15 February 2020, (both days inclusive), and where the Referee successfully obtains a Samba Credit Card.
3. AED 200 reward is credited in the form of Cashback to the Referrer upon activation of each Referee primary card, within 90 days after the campaign closure date.
4. AED 200 reward is credited, in the form of Cashback to the Referee upon conducting the 1st transaction on the new Samba Credit Card. There is no minimum spend requirement on the 1st transaction, and the transaction can be Retail/Cash/Balance Transfer.
5. If more than one Referrer introduces the same Referee, and a Samba Credit Card is subsequently approved for such Referee, only the first Referrer will be entitled to the cash back. In this regard, Samba decision will be final.
6. A Referrer can submit the details of any number of Referee’s through the Samba Traveller Mobile App.
7. Referrers will not be entitled to receive the reward, if the Referee’s application is rejected, or if the Referee is:
a. an existing Samba Credit Cardholder; or
b. an existing Samba Credit Cardholder who is upgrading his/her Samba Credit Card; or
c. a person who has closed his/her Samba Credit Card within the last 6 months from the date of application; or
d. a Samba staff
8. Samba Bank reserves the right to withdraw, cancel and/or amend the Promotion at any time without any prior notice.
9. Issuance of a Samba credit card is at the sole discretion of Samba and a card application can be declined without any reason whatsoever.
10. The offer is not extended to Samba staff (including outsourced staff) directly or indirectly related to developing, selling or approving credit cards.
11. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Samba and in the event of any dispute, Samba’s decision is final.
12. In no event shall Samba, any of its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise related to this offer.
13. Samba Terms and Conditions apply.