Samba Traveller program
Terms and Conditions
The Samba Financial Group, Dubai Branch (“Samba”) Samba Traveller Program – The Samba Traveller Program provides ‘Buy one get one free’ offers and Discounts (the “Offers”) at participating retailers (the “Preferred Partners”) via the Samba Traveller Mobile Application. The Offers are being provided by TravellerPass which is a product of Integrated Marketing Communications (“IMC”).
The Samba Traveller Program can only be availed for offer redemption by a Samba Credit Card Members (“Card Members”) in conjunction with the Samba Traveller Mobile App and a valid Samba Credit Card.
Samba assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products or services provided by any of the partners.
The Samba Traveller Mobile Application
The Samba Traveller Mobile Application (the “Mobile App”) lists the catalogue of Preferred Partners and their Offers which are available to the Card Members. The Mobile App’s terms and conditions will apply to the Samba Traveller Program. Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions which are available on www.samba.ae.
Membership Number – A valid Membership Number (“Membership Number”) is required to access the Mobile App. Samba will send a unique Membership Number to each Cardmember, through any of its communication channels, using registered contact details of each of the Cardmembers who have a valid Credit Card from Samba. Membership Numbers may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Samba. One Membership Number can be used by both the Primary and Supplementary Card Member.
Eligible Card Members
The Samba Traveller Program is available complimentary to all Card Members whose accounts are in good standing.
Preferred Partners - Preferred Partners are those retailers/Partners in the UAE/Oman/India/Bahrain where the Offers can be redeemed by the use of a Samba Credit Card. The Preferred Partners and their respective offers are listed in the Mobile App. Offers and the countries where the offers are allowed are subject to change from time to time.
Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
B1G1F offers and Discounts (Offers) - ‘Buy One Get One Free’ Offers and Discounts at Preferred Partners are available on the Samba Credit Card. The Offer may apply either as a deduction of the cost of one least expensive main course or main menu item (when two or more main courses or main menu items are ordered) or may apply as a discount on the bill.
Samba Installment Plan (SIP) Offers – Card Members may also place a request for a 0% Samba Installment Plan booking for any of the Preferred Partners listed under the 0% Samba Installment Plan (“SIP”) section of the Mobile App. All SIP approvals are at the sole discretion of Samba. The SIP booking will be confirmed to each Card Member’s once: a) after Samba verifies the validity of each card; b) verifying the validity of the transaction, or c) upon verifying if the other criteria’s set by Samba have been satisfied by the Card Members. This SIP offer is not available on Samba Al Khair Credit Cards. The SIP terms and conditions will apply and are available on
1. The Offers can be redeemed at Preferred Partners only when the purchase is made using a Samba Credit Card. In order to avail the Offer, the Card Member will have to: i) Present the Mobile App voucher to the Preferred Partner prior to requesting for the bill, and ii) pay the remaining balance for the service/meal using a Samba Credit Card.
2. Card Members will receive the Offers at Preferred Partners on the total amount of the bill minus any tax or service charges.
3. The Offers can only be claimed against purchases made at Preferred Partners but cannot be paid in cash or using any other payment or loyalty card or by any such combination with any other promotion or offer.
4. The Mobile App must be presented at the point of purchase to redeem the Offer. A Preferred Partner has the right to deny the discount if the Mobile App is not presented while requesting for the bill.
5. The use of Offers within the Mobile App in conjunction with any other publicly announced promotions or reductions offered is at the discretion of Preferred Partners. The Offers will not be valid on festival days, public holidays, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s day or during special promotions.
6. Card Members need to take note of Offer validity dates and special offer terms and conditions which will be mentioned along with the Offer.
Samba Traveller Program Validity
1. The Card Member will be able to avail the Samba Traveller Program only and until the Card Member has a valid Samba Credit Card.
2. Samba has the right to terminate the Samba Traveller Program at any time without reason or notice and Samba will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination.
3. Samba reserves the right to withdraw the advantages of the Samba Traveller Program if any Card Member is in breach of the terms and conditions of the Samba Traveller Program or does anything that contravenes the purpose of the Samba Traveller Program.
Disputes on Discount
If a Preferred Partner does not honour the valid offer, the instance can be reported through the in-app chat module during office hours (10 am – 8 pm, Sun - Thur) or email email@example.com.
The Card Member must provide complete details to IMC about the merchant’s name and location, date of purchase, discount denied and purchase information.
If the Card Member has a dispute on the discount, IMC will take reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute.
Additional Terms and Conditions
a) The Offers are subject to the prescribed Samba terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of IMC. Samba reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw this offer at any time without any prior notice. By availing the Offer, the Card Member accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
b) Samba assumes no responsibility with respect to the services provided by the service partner (IMC).
c) The Card Member understands and acknowledges that the Samba Traveller Program is a service offered by Samba and it will be performed by IMC. IMC and Samba are independent contractors to each other and Samba will have no liability to the Card Member for any claims which the Card Member may have against IMC for services rendered by it to the Card Member.
d) Samba will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays, or disruptions in the operation of the Samba Traveller program.
e) Samba or IMC may amend the Offers or add/remove Preferred Partners from the program at any time.
f) Preferred Partners may exclude products or services from being eligible for the Offers without prior consent or notice. At certain Preferred Partners, Offers may be subject to availability and may be altered or withdrawn without notice.
g) Samba is not responsible if a Preferred Partner changes its discount due to new ownership or acquisition.
h) Samba will not be liable in any way if any participating Preferred Partner fails to provide the Offer on any product. Samba does not accept any liability in connection with the failure or refusal of any participating Preferred Partner to provide products. Samba does not accept any liability or responsibility for the quality or suitability of products offered by the Preferred Partners.
i) No Preferred Partner has any authority, express or implied to make a representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Samba or in relation to the Samba Traveller program and Samba accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Preferred Partner.
j) Card Members acknowledge that Preferred Partners and not Samba will supply products and services treatments. Accordingly, Samba does not give any guarantee undertaking or warranty concerning the products or services supplied or the performance of any participating Preferred Partner. All conditions and warranties whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any Preferred Partner are expressly excluded.
k) The Samba Traveller program may be amended, withdrawn or replaced at any time without notice.
l) Samba is not liable in case of any dissatisfaction with regard to delivery, service or quality of the Samba Traveller program.
m) Samba and IMC’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions are final and binding.
Samba Traveller Mobile App Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO AND GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SAMBA TRAVELLER APP
1. The Mobile App will only work on compatible Devices and operating systems and certain functionalities will only work if your device is connected to the internet. Some features may also only be available with certain operating systems.
2. You may be charged by your service provider for downloading and/or accessing the Mobile App on your mobile phone (the Device). These may include data roaming charges if you do this outside your home territory. All these charges are solely your responsibility.
3. Certain functionalities of the Mobile App may need to access your Device and information stored on it so that it works properly. By using the Mobile App, you consent to this.
4. Samba Traveller reserves the right to make changes to the app.
5. You must not use the Mobile App for any of the following purposes:
(a) anything unlawful or illegal or which is fraudulent or malicious or which promotes any criminal activity or provides information about the same;
(b) anything which is defamatory, harassing or threatening or which otherwise infringes or violates the rights of others. This includes any information that you may add or upload to the Mobile App;
(c) interfering in any way with any other user of the Mobile App; and/or
(d) knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material or using it in connection with unsolicited communications.
The Mobile App and all copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights related to it belong to us or our licensors.
6. Access to the Mobile App may be suspended temporarily from time to time and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reason beyond our control or if we deem it necessary. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any loss or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of any suspension of, or interruption to, the operation of the Mobile App.
7. The Mobile App, including all content on or available through the Mobile App, is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Mobile App or any of its content. In particular, but without limitation, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content contained on the App.
8. Samba/IMC does not accept any responsibility for:
(a) malfunctions in communication facilities which cannot reasonably be considered to be under our control and that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send or the material you access via the Mobile App;
(b) any losses or delays in transmission of messages or material you access arising out of the use of any Internet access service provider or mobile network service provider or caused by any browser or other software which is not under our control;
(c) Viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Mobile App
(d) any unauthorized use or interception of any message or information before it reaches the Mobile App or our servers from the Mobile App;
(e) any unauthorized use of or access to data relating to you or your transactions which is held by us (unless such use or access is caused by our negligence, fraud or failure to comply with laws relating to the protection of your data), to the extent permitted by local law;
(f) any content provided by third parties.
In addition, Samba/IMC and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
(a) the Mobile App and your use, delay in use or inability to use the App or if it does not work as you expect or would like or if it contains any defects or errors and whether or not we correct any of those defects or errors;
(b) your access to and use of any material on the Mobile App or material linked to or referred to on the Mobile App; and/or
(c) any loss or damage to your Device or any other hardware or software you use in connection with the Mobile App, including in connection with any viruses that may affect the same on account of your downloading and use of the Mobile App.
You acknowledge that the use of the Mobile App is dependent on third parties, including your own network providers, and that we are not liable for any acts or omissions of those third parties.
These Mobile App T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the law of United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) and the parties agree that the courts of UAE will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such disputes or claims.